This Week’s Featured Events
Want to see your event here? Email email@example.com to learn how.
S&W Startup Challenge
Submission Deadline for Sullivan & Worcester’s Startup Challenge
Calling All Entrepreneurs – Win a YEAR of Free Legal Services Up To a Maximum of $10,000*
Take the Startup Challenge
All entries for Sullivan & Worcester’s 2015 Startup Challenge must be received by May 21, 2015.
To be eligible:
- Contest is open to any entrepreneur who is planning to start a business in 2015 or has recently started one and filed organizational documents after January 1, 2014.
- Company owner must attend two of the Sullivan & Worcester Startup Series workshops. See 2014-2015 schedule.
- Tell us about your company and its plans for growth.
- Finalists will be invited to Sullivan & Worcester to deliver a 15-minute presentation in front of the Startup Team on June 4, 2015. One winner will receive free legal representation for one year. (Maximum $10,000)
* Excluding costs. Some restrictions apply.
Your entry for the S&W Startup Challenge will be strictly confidential.
Focus · Collaborate · Create
In the right work environment,
anything is possible.
Contact Us! 1-800-835-6828
High Start Space is more than an office.
It’s a place to grow.
Check the site to reserve a tour.
When you take those final steps across the graduation stage, we want you to stay in Boston. Whether you’ll start your own company or work in our innovation economy, we have something to get you engaged and building roots while you’re still a student.
Join Boston’s best and brightest entrepreneurs as we learn from some of the top bootstrappers in the country.
May 16, 2015
Microsoft Technology Center
255 Main Street, Cambridge
The Greenhorn Connect Team
Thanks to our Website Sponsor