About This Class
Hoping to take your blog to the next level? Join us for an interactive workshop filled with practical tips and tricks to creating and managing a successful, and potentially lucrative, blog. This workshop will look at blogging as a business and what it takes to make an impact in this blogosphere, from developing inspiring content to social media marketing.
About the Instructor:
Allie Lochiatto is a Boston based personal style blogger at Allie Wears, recently named Boston’s Best Fashion Blog by Boston A-List. Allie Wears documents her personal style, her love for fashion, and her journey along the way. What started as a hobby has now turned into a monetizing career, which Allie manages parallel to her full-time job as a technology consultant.
- Develop inspiring content, including both vibrant photography and engaging text
- Build a brand around your blog
- Market yourself on social media platforms
- Get familiar with the best blogging applications
- Increase your blog’s readership and engagement
- Build successful relationships that impact your blog
- Collaborate with brands, designers, and fellow bloggers
- Know how to monetize your blog
Prereqs & Preparation
Must have a blog of your own, and a desire to make it bigger and better, as well as a working knowledge of your blog’s platform and the tools used with it.
Intended audience: The class is for those with a current blog that want to improve it. It is open to all types of bloggers, personal or professional, focused on anything from fashion to food.