- This event has passed.
2019: The Year of the Solopreneur – ONLINE Workshop
January 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm$5 – $10
Welcome to 2019: The Year of the Solopreneur!
Get your new year started right with this workshop and gain new ideas, insight and inspiration that will help your business thrive in 2019!
You will learn how to:
- Jump start your mindset for maximum productivity, even in gray winter months
- Find hidden opportunities that will boost your energy, and help you leapfrog ahead in your business
- Focus on profit and revenue targets that will guide you in the months ahead, and help you make 2019 the best year your business has seen!
You should attend this event if you are:
- Just launching a new business, and want to get off on the right foot
- Looking for inspiration to re-focus, revitalize, re-invigorate your existing business
- Determined to make this year better than last, and know that you need a little extra oomph to get going.
About the workshop format:
This is the online version of the Sold Out live workshop presented in Boston on January 3, 2019. All content and workshop participants will be live, and you will have an opportunity to ask questions, interact with the coach facilitator, and each participants. The workshop will be conducted using Zoom video conferencing – you’ll receive all login details upon registration.
About the Presenter
Victoria Dew, SCMP — Dewpoint Communications
Victoria knows first-hand how challenging being a solopreneur can be, and is an expert at helping others to navigate their way through the highs and lows of building a business. She is a certified business coach, and helps purpose-driven entrepreneurs build profitable companies that are aligned with their values and life goals. Learn more here.
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here