- This event has passed.
Fight COVID-19 with WEST – A fundraiser benefiting Life Science Cares COVID-19 Response Fund
April 22 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$10
As COVID-19 continues to spread in Massachusetts and the Country, we are reminded of how interconnected we are. These are challenging times for us all, and WEST hopes to play a small role to help those in need! WEST is pleased to organize a special virtual panel discussion with the WEST Board and Advisory Board members. One hundred percent of the proceeds from this event will be donated to the Life Science Cares COVID-19 Response Fund providing flexible grants to organizations working to meet the emerging and shifting needs caused by this unprecedented outbreak.
Panelists will share inspiration, challenges, advice, and ways their companies are addressing issues with COVID-19. Join us to ask questions and share your experiences working remotely.
Thank you for being part of the WEST community. Without you, this is not possible.
– Chesley Chen, Chief Executive Officer at g.Root Biomedical
– Eleanor Howe, Founder and CEO of Diamond Age Data Science
– Anne Thessen, Assistant Professor (Senior Research), Oregon State University
– Jo Viney, Co-Founder, President and CSO, Pandion Therapeutics
– Meena Subramanyam, Vice President and Global Program Leader, Gastroenterology, Takeda
We will also hear from Christine Casalini & Amber Black at Life Science Cares.
6:00-6:05 PM: Welcome, Update from Life Science Cares
6:05-6:25 PM: Facilitated Networking
6:25-7:15 PM: Panel Discussion
7:15-7:30 PM: Q&A
All proceeds from the event will be donated.
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here