- This event has passed.
Investor-Ready Boot Camp May 12, South Coast
May 12, 2016$100.00
The Investor Ready Boot Camp will be offered by the 128 Innovation Capital Group and the Southern New England Entrepreneurs Forum (SNEEF) on Thursday, May 12, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at the UMass Dartmouth Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship, 151 Martine Street, Fall River.
This full-day event is ideal for entrepreneurs who are considering approaching Venture Capitalists or Angel Investors for funding and follows the very successful boot camp that was held last year. Topics covered in this full day event include:
- What Investors are Looking For
- Knowing Your Market
- Understanding and Negotiating the Term Sheet
- Perfecting Your Pitch to Investors
Our panel of experts will share their experiences and expertise to help your company position itself for investment. The day will include interactive discussion and hands-on activity to improve your funding chances.
- Jennifer Schwall Rousseau, Executive Director of Cherrystone Angel Group, screens deals, determines valuation models, focuses on pharmaceutical, medical devices, software, hardware and internet/mobile applications.
- Jennifer Jordan, Vice President of MassVentures, venture capitalist focused on early-stage and seed investment in Massachusetts high technology companies. Her most recent investments are focused on enterprise, big data, and the intersection of biology and IT.
- Neil McLaughlin, Founder and Head of M & A of TCF Law Group PLLC, senior lawyer who has practiced more than 25 years at leading national law firms.
- Steve Collins, Founder of 1024 Technology Marketing, helping technology driven companies with strategic marketing and business development.
- Jeanne Union, Sales Presentation Coach, accomplished coach, facilitator, trainer and consultant with over 30 years’ experience in presentation coaching, sales, proposal management and business storytelling.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided. The fee for the day is $100 per person, or $75 if you are a member of SNEEF or the 128 Innovation Capital Group. Space is limited, please register at www.SNEEF.org.
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here