Know Your Valuation for Equity Compensation (And Avoid the Perils of 409A)
December 17 @ 11:45 am - 2:00 pmFree – $35
- Do you offer or are you planning to offer your employees stock options?
- Do you know the difference between ISOs and non-ISOs?
- Do you understand the general valuation concepts and approaches that the IRS has outlined, especially as they apply to early-stage companies?
- Did you know that if you run afoul of the 409A rules, your employees could have an unpleasant tax surprise and that some of that responsibility could revert back to you as the employer?
- Do you know if and when you need to engage an outside expert to assist with a valuation?
If you need answers to any of these questions, join us for our workshop where a comprehensive document will also be provided to guide you through this process.
Lunch will be provided.
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here