- This event has passed.
LAST CHANCE to Apply for TCN Female Founder Fellowship. Spring 2020 Application Ends today!
February 28 @ 12:00 am - 5:00 pmFREE
Fellowship Application Deadline
SPRING 2020 APPLICATION CLOSES TODAY at 5PM! Apply NOW if you havn’t done so! Recipients are announced on March 11th, 2020.
Fellowship Application Requirement
One of the main benefits to this is the network and education we provide, and to apply potential fellows need to:
- Be a female founder or CEO of the company.
- Be able to attend at least 1-2 events a month and participate whenever possible. This means you must be able to attend programs in Boston and Greater Boston on a regular basis.
- Fellowships are revoked if fellows do not attend programming to be re-awarded to another founder.
- Run a registered for-profit scalable company eligible for institutional investment (not suitable for brick & mortar stores or consulting businesses).
- Be looking to raise a friends & family / seed round.
The fellowships will be awarded to the most promising female applicants, who will be recognized as women both with the utmost potential to become successful entrepreneurs and can most benefit from what we can offer. We do tend to give preference to founders who have NOT been through formal accelerators (this does not include student accelerators) and who are NOT immersed in the Angel/VC community, but this is should not be a barrier to you applying!
What fellows receive: A 6 month TCN membership which includes:
- A Free 6 month unlimited access to fundraising workshops & events.
- Kick-off breakfast with other female founders and key supporters of the Fellowship.
- 1 on 1 mentorship opportunities.
- Access to special members-only events including pitch workshops and practice
Access to our network and resources, and discounts to partner events.
- Free or discounted access to Fast Tracks & Full Day bootcamps.
- Opportunities to meet Boston’s most active investors and mentors.
Fellows are expected to attend events monthly (all events are located in the Boston/Cambridge/Greater Boston area).
How we find our fellows:
TCN is a core member of the Boston ecosystem; we pull from various partners and our network to find entrepreneurs that have the need and drive to benefit from this unique opportunity.
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here