- This event has passed.
Marketing Brown Bag Webinars: How to Optimize Your Landing Page
June 13 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm$10
Your landing page is often the first thing someone sees about your business or product. Let’s take half an hour to dive deep into how you can evaluate and optimize your landing page to turn pageviews into happy clients.
We’ll go from a high-level overview (what’s a CTA and why can’t I just make my
text bigger for headings…) to the details of a landing page refresh case study. We’ll use WordPress as our platform of choice, but the concepts are transferable.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
0. Elements of any good landing page and examples of some the best.
1. Tools and techniques for optimizing your landing page.
2. Let’s talk about mobile, because it’s probably how most people see your landing page.
3. One minute to talk about accessibility and metadata, because it’s important.
4. Landing page refresh case study: leveraging best practices, inexpensive tools, and split testing to decrease bounce rate and increase conversion.
This session is designed for startup teams who have websites and for marketing professionals looking for an update or reminder on landing pages. Don’t forget to submit your questions on the Eventbrite form to help us shape the session to your needs.
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here