MassBio Annual Meeting: State of Possible Conference 2019
March 27 - March 28
This year’s Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio) Annual Meeting is now the State of Possible Conference where we’ll celebrate what’s possible in our industry and for patients today that wasn’t five or 10 years ago. The two-day event will draw over 600 industry leaders from Massachusetts and beyond to debate the most pressing challenges facing the life sciences to ensure we can continue this incredible success. Attendees will hear from the brightest minds through keynotes, panel discussions and 15-minute Possible Talks, inspiring and engaging content in the style of a TED Talk. Join us as we celebrate the State of Possible!
Thrilled to share agenda for #𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗕𝗶𝗼 𝗔𝗻𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗣𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲! Incredible speaker lineup: Dr. Jeremy M. Levin, Bruce Booth, GeorgeChurch, JohnMaraganore KatrineBosley and many more – register today! www.massbio.us/possible
Day 1 Agenda – March 27, 2019 includes:
• Possible Talk with presenting sponsor, Morgan Stanley
• Solving the Value Equation to Fix our Broken Healthcare System & Ensure Patient Access
• From Academia to Commercialization: What’s the Threshold of Data Needed to Start a New Company?
• Early Stage Funding in the Era of Venture Creation
• Challenges of Large Population Diseases
• The Evolving MA Ecosystem: Sustaining Growth
• Neurodegenerative Disease: Drug Targets & Alternative, Patient-Centric Clinical Endpoints
• Addressing the Opioid Crisis
• State of Possible Celebration at the Museum of Science
Day 2 Agenda – March 28, 2019 includes:
• Human Biology: How we are Already Evolving Ourselves
• Proposed Rules Impacting Global Investment
• Possibilities of Microbiome Beyond GI Diseases
• Advancing from ‘R’ to ‘D’ • Financing Outlook: Will the Bubble Burst?
• Enabling Digital Health in the Healthcare Value Chain
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here