- This event has passed.
MIT Technology Review Presents: EmTech MIT 2019
September 17 - September 19
Join MIT Technology Review for the latest in its esteemed EmTech Events Series: EmTech MIT 2019. MIT Technology Review’s flagship event, this conference examines this year’s most significant emerging technologies. Launched in 1999, EmTech MIT has a longstanding legacy of exploring the biggest technologies and trends of the day.
The key themes of this year’s EmTech MIT conference include:
- A New Era In Computing
- Climate Changed
- What’s Next in Longevity and Aging?
- Liftoff: Space Tech Takes Off
- The Human Impact of Innovation
The growing line-up of speakers includes:
- Candace Worley, Vice President and Chief Technical Strategist, McAfee
- Vivian Chu, CTO and Cofounder, Diligent Robotics
- Tracy Frey, Director of Strategy, Google Cloud AI
- Yoshua Bengio, Founder and Scientific Director, Mila
Additionally, MIT Technology Review’s 2019 Innovators Under 35 are all invited to appear in person at the event, representing the best and brightest technologists the world has to offer. The 35 innovators on this year’s list include inventors, entrepreneurs, visionaries, humanitarians, and pioneers in fields ranging from software and biotech to artificial intelligence and transportation.
For more information visit: www.emtechmit.com
What: EmTech MIT 2019
When: September 17-19, 2018
Where: MIT Media Lab – Building E14 | 75 Amherst St. Cambridge, MA 02139
Attendee Registration: Conference Rates
Media Registration: Submission form
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here