- This event has passed.
MIX & MINGLE: HOW TO NAVIGATE YOUR BOSTON JOB SEARCH WITH HOLLISTER STAFFING
November 6, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Hollister Staffing and General Assembly are excited to invite you to our event that will include experienced talent acquisition specialists from CarGurus, Drift, Harvard Business School and Hollister Staffing.
Our panelists will share advice to help you avoid common mistakes in your job search and will provide tips that will increase your chances of being selected to interview.
They will also provide advice to help you through the interview process.
Please join us for our FREE panel discussion to find out everything you need to know about the process of finding a job, resume preparation and interview tips!
Our discussion topics will include:
- Applying for the ‘right job’. Is it truly a good fit for you?
- Resumes – How important are they?
- Do’s and don’ts with your resume
- How to perform pre-interview research
- How to upgrade your social media presence
- Questions to expect from your interviewer
- Questions you should ask at the end of your interview
- How to show up for your interview (what to wear, maintaining eye contact, firmness of handshake, etc.)
- Best practices for post-interview follow up
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here