- This event has passed.
Morning Masterclass for Female Founders
April 26 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am$250
This hands-on morning Masterclass is designed for female founders to gain confidence and accelerate their service business. Three entrepreneurs present their deep-dive strategies to helping business owners cut through the distractions and focus on managing their money (maintaining strong cash flow), branding and messaging (targeting and attracting your ideal customers) and Social Media (specific tactics for Facebook and Instagram campaigns).
- Intensive 30-minute teaching on each topic
- 30-minute Q&A session per topic to address participants’ pressing questions
- Masterclass Handouts + Actionable Takeaways
- One-on-one 30-minute Zoom consultation with 1 founder of your choice post-class (NOTE: First come first serve, students must redeem within 2 weeks of Masterclass.)
- Pavement Coffee & light refreshments provided
The instructors offer decades of experience working in the advertising, financial service, and Internet retail industries. Each has also founded her own service business designed to help entrepreneurs monetize their passion in three separate disciplines (financial, sales/business development, and marketing/social media). A brief summary of their background with links to their companies:
Rebecca R. Moore, Founder & Managing Director InANutshell Consulting, Providing seasoned advice to founders on business strategy and messaging clarity. @inanutshellceo
Becky G. Mariano, Founder Mariano Media, Driving social media strategies for small businesses and start-ups. @marianomediasocial
Sumeit Aggarwal, Founder FinHive, Dedicated to educating individuals and entrepreneurs to become financially capable and confident. @finhive
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here