- This event has passed.
PYTHON CLASS FOR BEGINNERS
December 11 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$75
Unlock data-driven insights with code.
Explore the intersection of coding and data with General Assembly. During our Python-focused introductory workshop, you’ll learn to harness the power of an essential programming language for data scientists and use it to drive accurate business insights. Working with real-world examples, you’ll:
- Touch on fundamental Python programming techniques and tools.
- Discover the history of Python and how it compares to other programming languages.
- Discuss its applications in data analysis and the types of problems it can solve.
- See where Python programming fits into the data workflow.
- Apply your new skills to solve a real-world problem with Python.
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here