- This event has passed.
Python for Data Analysis (Info Session)
November 27, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 pmFree
Working with Excel? Curious about Python? Join us for a free webinar to learn about our upcoming live course, Python for Data Analysis, and get your questions answered.
In this free webinar, you will learn:
– Learn what topics will be covered in our upcoming Python for Data Analysis course.
– Find out how our live courses work.
– Learn what your experience will be like in an Edlitera course.
– Meet Shirin Mojarad PhD, your instructor for the upcoming Python for Data Analysis course.
– Get all your questions answered in real time.
Who is this for?
This webinar is for you if you:
– Work with data in MS Excel or similar
– Want to learn about the most cutting edge free tool that is the industry standard for data analysis and data science
– Want to start learning the skills that the top employers look for most: programming and data.
Shirin Mojarad, PhD
Dr. Shirin Mojarad is a Lead Data Scientist at McGraw-Hill Education, where she specializes in causal inference analysis on observational studies using machine learning. Prior to her current role, Shirin did data mining and advanced analytics at the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) and at the DataWatch Angoss Software Corporation, a leader in predictive analytics software.
Shirin is also the founder of three Boston based Meetup groups on Data Science and education, and she is a frequent guest speaker at national and international conferences where she delivers lectures and workshops on causal inference and machine learning. Shirin holds a PhD in Electrical Engineering and a MSc in Communications and Signal Processing from Newcastle University U.K., where she specialized in predictive modeling and artificial neural networks.
Claudia is the Founder and CEO at Edlitera.
Prior to starting Edlitera, Claudia worked as a Data Scientist in several industries, and most recently in ecommerce at Wayfair. In addition to practicing it, Claudia has also taught programming and data science for many years in various contexts, including as a Lecturer at the Harvard University Extension School.
Claudia earned her degree in Economics from Yale, with a focus on Statistics and Computer Science.
This is a free webinar. All registered participants will receive the webinar access details via email before the start date.
Have a question?
We have an answer. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here