R/GA Innovation Exchange
The program will take place during the 2019 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. As you may have seen, this announcement was featured in Little Black Book today.
This year the program will include leadership and support from Kinship, the newly launched ventures, technology and business innovation arm of Mars Petcare, and will extend its marketing and advertising focus to tech startups in the growing sphere of purpose-driven companies.
The program specifically seeks applications from global female founded, tech-enabled startups that can offer truly innovative products and services to consumers, brands and advertisers. The founders should be prepared to take full advantage of the unique access to support resources this program can provide.
Startups that are female founded, have significant female ownership, or have a female CEO or CTO are encouraged to apply. Applications are open until May 15, 2019.
Areas of interest include but aren’t limited to:
- Social Good & Purpose/impact driven solutions
- Advertising, Marketing, Communications, and New Media Solutions
- Connected Retail and Future of Commerce Technologies
- CRM, Customer Database and Engagement Platforms
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Technologies
- Health, Wellness, and Nutrition
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here