- This event has passed.
Running on Full: How to Reclaim More Energy for Your Business
January 17 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree – $10
Running of Full: How to Reclaim More Energy for Your Business
Every solo business owner experiences overwhelm. This internal chaos causes anxiety and lack of clarity, and can completely stall your business.
The truth is, every solopreneur already has all the energy they need to create a successful business. That energy can get blocked, however, because we’re not aware of how we’re getting stuck. Once we understand what these roadblocks are, we can move beyond them, and take our businesses to the next level.
You should come to this workshop if you:
- Are tired of feeling freaked out, panicked, and scattered all the time
- Know that there’s another gear in your business, but just can’t seem to find it
- Feel like you’re always making excuses for why you can’t build your business faster
- Are often distracted and trying new ideas, but nothing ever seems to work
You will learn:
- The biggest ways that solo business owners waste their energy, and how you can reclaim yours
- Where to look for renewed inspiration, motivation, and enthusiasm for your business
- Top tips for managing your energy so that you can stay unstuck and grow your business.
About the Presenter
Victoria knows first-hand how challenging being a solopreneur can be, and is an expert at helping others to navigate their way through the highs and lows of building a business. She is a certified business coach, and helps purpose-driven entrepreneurs build profitable companies that are aligned with their values and life goals. Learn more here.
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here