- This event has passed.
Shoobx Startup Series – How to Choose an Accelerator
June 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Join us for the second event in the 2018 Shoobx Startup Series! We’re pleased to present another great series of events featuring real life stories from startup founders, investors and community members.
On June 13th, we’ll discuss “How to Choose an Accelerator”. Hear from leaders of Boston’s best accelerator programs about what they look for in an application, how to know which program is right for you, and how to maximize your time in your chosen program.
Our panelists include:
- Ross Palley, MassChallenge – Ross is the Startup Services Manager at MassChallenge, where he helps the 128 MassChallenge finalists address those needs through the accelerator’s offerings.
- Simone LaPray, TiE Scale Up – Simone is the Program Manager at TiE Boston, where she heads up the TiE Scale Up program, which involves logistics, content planning and relationship management with community organizations.
- Ben Bungert, LearnLaunch – Ben is the Manager of Strategic Relationships & Development at LearnLaunch, where he helps the ed tech companies in LearnLaunch accelerator programs make the most of the educational and networking experiences there.
- Kara Miller, Babson WIN Lab – Kara Miller is the Boston Director of the Babson WIN Lab, an accelerator for women-run companies. She oversees the selection of companies into the WIN Lab, their educational programming, and networking opportunities with WIN Lab alumnae and mentors.
- Nina Kandilian, Pulse @ MassChallenge – Nina Kandilian is the Senior Program Manager at Pulse @ MassChallenge, an accelerator for digital health companies. She oversees the accelerator’s educational programmming and its operations generally.
- Clement Cazalot, TechStars – Clem is the Managing Director of TechStars Boston, where he manages the program from application to Demo Day. As founder of docTrakr, he went through the TechStars program, and led the company through its acquisition by Intralinks.
The discussion will be moderated by Lynne Zagami, Head of Customer Success at Shoobx.
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here