- This event has passed.
Solopreneur Kick-Start Clinic
September 12 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Come learn the most important things to focus on when you’re building your business
Whether you’re building a new business or rebooting an existing one, it’s important to know the most important areas to focus on so you don’t wind up trying to do #allthethings, spinning your wheels and burning out.
Many solopreneurs struggle with overwhelm, anxiety and isolation, and having clear, manageable priorities creates focus so you can grow your business, and generate meaningful revenue as quickly as possible.
If you’re a service-based entrepreneur looking to get clear on your strategy and master your To-Do list, this one-hour workshop is for you. You’ll learn the top three vital areas to focus on in the first year, and come away with actionable insights and tactics to help you see results in your business – fast!
In this one-hour workshop you will:
- Learn how to calm the overwhelm of trying to do #allthethings
- Discover the most critical activities to focus on that will accelerate your growth.
- Gain clarity on what and how your offering can truly connect with your target market and generate revenue quickly.
- Get support from a solopreneur business coaching expert.
- Connect with other solopreneurs who are in the same boat!
You should attend this event if you are:
- Feeling stuck, frustrated and a overwhelmed in building and growing your business.
- Know you need to start generating revenue soon, and aren’t quite sure how to do that.
- Needing a little head space to actually work ON your business and not just IN it.
- Looking for inspiration to re-focus, revitalize, re-invigorate your business
About the Presenter
Victoria Dew, SCMP — Dewpoint Communications
Victoria knows first-hand how challenging being a solopreneur can be, and is an expert at helping others to navigate their way through the highs and lows of building a business. She is a certified business coach with 20+ years of business experience, and helps purpose-driven entrepreneurs build profitable companies that are aligned with their values and life goals.
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here