Soloprenuer Winter Coaching Retreat
March 1 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Solopreneur Winter Coaching Retreat
If you’re a Boston Solopreneur, don’t miss out on the opportunity to come get some coaching and training that will help you leap frog ahead in your business in 2019!
Take time to work ‘on your business,’ and not just ‘in your business’ this year! Join us for this half-day (with full-day option!) retreat with certified business coach, Victoria Dew SCMP, at CIC Cambridge in Kendall Sq
You should attend this retreat if you are:
- A solo business owner just getting started, and looking for nuts and bolts training
- Have had your business for a while, feel like you’re in a rut, and are looking for new ideas, perspectives and training
- Wanting to connect with other solopreneurs in a relaxed, collaborative setting
- Looking to level-up in specific areas of your business like sales and designing your offer (especially for service-based businesses)
This retreat will give you:
- Coaching and training in core areas of running a business, including Sales, Service design and Mindset
- An opportunity to get specific one-on-one coaching and group collaboration on a specific business issue you may be facing
- The chance to connect and build relationships with other solopreneurs facing similar challenges and opportunities in their own businesses
- New perspectives, ideas and knowledge that will catapult your business forward in 2019
There are two ways to participate in this retreat:
- Join us in the morning for training and a networking lunch (ends at 12:45pm)
- Stay for the whole day and get focused, one-on-one coaching and group brainstorming support. 3-4 participants in our afternoon Masterminding session will receive 45-minutes on the ‘hotseat’ working on a specific challenge they are currently facing in their business. Priority for hotseats will be given to early registrants. (Mastermind sessions end at 4pm. Afternoon participants are requested to stay for the entire session 🙂
Lunch will be provided.
In case of snow, this retreat will be rescheduled for Friday, March 8.
About the Presenter
Victoria Dew, SCMP — Dewpoint Communications
Victoria knows first-hand how challenging being a solopreneur can be, and is an expert at helping others to navigate their way through the highs and lows of building a business. She is a certified business coach, and helps purpose-driven entrepreneurs build profitable companies that are aligned with their values and life goals. Learn more here.
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here