- This event has passed.
July 14 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$299
About This Workshop
SQL provides powerful but reasonably simple tools for data analysis and handling. This bootcamp will take absolute beginners through the basics of SQL to an ability to write queries with confidence. We will use a combination of lecture and in-class exercises to ensure that students leave with a working grasp of SQL fundamentals.
Important Note: Prior to class, you must have PostgreSQL and PGadmin installed. To do so, please follow these instructions for installation.
Interested in seeing this class held privately at your organization?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request more info.
- Background on SQL
- Basic SELECT-FROM-WHERE statements
- LIMIT clauses
- Math operations and constant expressions in SELECT statements
- Booleans and complex conditions in the WHERE clause
- Pattern matching in the WHERE clause
- NULL values
- JOIN operations
- Grouping and aggregations
- HAVING clauses
- ORDER BY clauses
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here