- This event has passed.
Summer Solopreneur Coaching Retreat
June 18 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
If you’re a Boston Solopreneur, don’t miss out on the opportunity to get business coaching and training that will help you leapfrog ahead in your business this year!
Take time to work ‘on your business,’ and not just ‘in your business.’ Join us for this half-day (with full-day option) retreat with certified business coach, Victoria Dew SCMP.
You’ll enjoy inspiring, energizing views of the Charles from our retreat space at CIC Cambridge in Kendall Sq.
You should attend this retreat if you are:
- A solo business owner just getting started building your business and need nuts and bolts training, motivation and mindset.
- Have had your business for a while, feel like you’re in a rut, and are looking for new ideas, perspectives and training
- Wanting to connect with other solopreneurs in a relaxed, collaborative setting
- Looking to level-up in specific areas of your business like sales and designing your offer (especially for service-based businesses)
This retreat will give you:
- Coaching and training in core areas of running a business, including Marketing, Product/Service/Program design and Mindset
- An opportunity to get specific one-on-one coaching and group collaboration on a specific business issue you may be facing
- The chance to connect with other amazing solopreneurs in a small group setting
- New perspectives, ideas and knowledge that will help you take your business to the next level!
There are two ways to participate in this retreat:
- Join us in the morning for training and a networking lunch (ends at 12:45pm)
- Stay for the whole day and get focused, one-on-one coaching and group brainstorming support. 3-4 participants in our afternoon Masterminding session will receive 45-minutes on the ‘hotseat’ working on a specific challenge they are currently facing in their business. Priority for hotseats will be given to early registrants. (Mastermind sessions end at 4pm. Afternoon participants are requested to stay for the entire session 🙂
You will be well fed! Lunch is provided, we’ll have coffee, donuts, muffins when you arrive, and water, soda, snacks and fruit are available all day.
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here