- This event has passed.
The Technical Revolution of Esports, Gaming, Gambling, and Blockchain
October 29, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
In recent years, esports, gambling, and gaming companies have embraced technological advances in broadcasting, content distribution, and blockchain technologies. The technological expansion opportunities in tournaments, gameplay, merchandise sales, sponsorship, patent protection, and even skin trading have accelerated the esports and gaming industry’s expansion. The fusion of esports, gambling, and gaming with emerging blockchain technologies allows for unprecedented access to the management of electronic assets in a secure environment and long-term monetization.
Take a deep dive with our panel of gaming, gambling, esports, and software experts, legal experts, and entrepreneurs into the technological revolution driven by esports, gaming, and online gambling.
At this panel discussion, attendees will learn about:
- Future of technology, business, and marketing in esports, gaming, and online gambling
- Successful entrepreneurial trends and launch strategies – pitfalls and key wins
- Funding experiences
- Protecting innovation
- Blockchain’s role in augmenting these industries
- Soham Chowdhury, Director of Data Science and CS:GO Head Coach, Cloud9 Esports
- Jon Fallon, General Counsel & SVP of Legal Affairs, High 5 Games
- Giovanna Fessenden, Of Counsel, Hamilton Brook Smith Reynolds
- Marco Mereu, Senior Vice President of Content Marketing/Distribution & GM of Framerate, Super League Gaming
- Kevin Mitchell, Director of Business Development at National Amusements Inc., Adjunct Professor for eSports, Emerson College
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here