The Year of the Solopreneur: Q2 Goals Clinic
April 4 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
It’s time to check in on your 2019 goals!
Whether you attended our ‘Year of the Solopreneur’ goal setting workshop in January, or you’re just ready to check-in on how you’re doing in your business, it’s a great idea to have a quarterly check-in.
In this one-hour workshop you will:
- Have an opportunity to review goals you set for yourself and your business at the beginning of the year, and evaluate how you’re progressing.
- Set some new goals that reflect where you are in Q2 and what you’d like to achieve in the rest of 2019.
- Find hidden opportunities that will boost your energy, and help you leap frog ahead in your business
- Focus on profit and revenue targets that will guide you in the months ahead, and help you make 2019 the best year your business has seen!
You should attend this event if you are:
- Wanting some support and accountability around setting and sticking to goals
- Needing a little head space to actually work ON your business and not just IN it.
- Looking for inspiration to re-focus, revitalize, re-invigorate your business
- Determined to make this year better than last, and know that you need a little extra oomph to keep going.
About the Presenter
Victoria Dew, SCMP — Dewpoint Communications
Victoria knows first-hand how challenging being a solopreneur can be, and is an expert at helping others to navigate their way through the highs and lows of building a business. She is a certified business coach, and helps purpose-driven entrepreneurs build profitable companies that are aligned with their values and life goals. Learn more here.
More reasons to register today!
Here’s what one of our recent retreat participants had to say about the experience:
“This retreat was fantastic, so well run, and filled with valuable content. I highly recommend going to the next one. Victoria is knowledgeable, nimble on her feet, professional, highly experienced, gracious, funny, and a beautiful soul.”
Here’s what some of our current clients have to say about coaching with Victoria:
“Working with Victoria has opened my eyes and mind to possibilities I hadn’t considered. She is an idea machine. She has a lot of compassion and can quickly identify pain points. I truly believe my business wouldn’t be where it is now without her guidance and support.”
“Victoria has amazing insight and she is able to cut right to the heart of the matter. Her ideas are always on point.”
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here