TIE Young Entrepreneurs
The TiE Young Entrepreneurs (TYE) is an extra curricular program dedicated to fostering the next generation of leaders through the transformative experience of building a startup. While learning the skills to build and lead a company, the program also coaches young people to identify and leverage successful pathways to reach personal and professional goals.
Each TiE Boston Young Entrepreneur will have the opportunity to:
- Build a real startup with a team
- Participate in a rigorous business curriculum proven over 10+ years
- Develop confidence and leadership skills
- Learn directly from startup founders and industry experts
- Collaborate with other students passionate about STEM
- Connect with a dedicated mentor who will coach their team
- Participate in professional development workshops around networking, professional correspondence, interviewing skills, LinkedIn, etc.
- Compete for $5k in seed funding and the opportunity to represent Boston at the TYE Global Competition
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here