- This event has passed.
Top 3 Mistakes Solopreneurs Make (and how you can avoid them)
November 29, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree – $10
Top 3 Biggest Mistakes Solopreneurs Make
…and How You Can Avoid Them
Do you ever feel like there must be an easier way to grow your business?
Does it ever feel ‘too hard’ and like you just must be missing some obvious secret to success?
Do you wish you knew some of the tips, tricks and hacks that would help you get more clients, get more visibility, and make more money?
The truth is, many solopreneurs are leaving money on the table because they’ve been misinformed about how business works, what’s possible for a solo business owner, and how much they can earn.
In this session, we’ll debunk some of the biggest myths about business, and learn how to avoid some of the biggest mistakes solo business owners make at every stage of growth.
You should attend this session if you:
- Feel like you’re busy all the time, but still not earning enough money
- Aren’t sure where to find new clients, or keep the ones you’ve got
- Have ever heard yourself saying ‘People just don’t have the budget for that.’
- Are captured by one or two clients, and struggling to keep your pipeline full
- Have stopped having fun, and feel like everything you do in your business is a slog.
You will learn how to:
- Create an offering that attracts your ideal customer
- Read the market accurately so you can charge what you’re worth
- Have more fun doing more of the work you love, and less of what you don’t!
Here’s what previous attendees have said about 3 Top Mistakes Solopreneurs Make:
“I would recommend to anyone who is starting a business.”
“Very insightful session!”
About the Presenter
Victoria Dew, SCMP — Dewpoint Communications
Victoria knows first-hand how challenging being a solopreneur can be, and is an expert at helping others to navigate their way through the highs and lows of building a business. She is a certified business coach, and helps purpose-driven entrepreneurs build profitable companies that are aligned with their values and life goals. Learn more here.
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here