- This event has passed.
Values 101: Turn your Company’s Purpose into Competitive Advantage
January 31 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree – $10
Values 101: How to Turn your Company’s Purpose into Competitive Advantage
Learn why knowing your values will save you time and money, make it easier to recruit and retain top talent, improve customer satisfaction, and make your life as a leader a whole lot easier.
As your business grows, there are more and more decisions to make — who to hire, how to engage with your customers, how to lead your team, and how to truly differentiate yourself in a crowded market.
Defining and communicating your Mission, Vision and Values statements early on can shoulder a lot of this burden for you — understanding who you are and what you stand for will help clarify your brand and support HR, sales, marketing, operations, and every other function in your business.
Join us for this interactive session to learn:
- Why being a values-driven company is actually one of the fastest, easiest paths for growth.
- Why it’s critical to start thinking about your values before you start to grow.
- How taking your values seriously improves customer satisfaction.
- How to kickstart your own process of articulating your company’s Mission, Vision and Values statements.
- How you can begin to live and breathe your values so they’re not just posters on the wall.
You should attend this session if:
- You are a Founder/CEO/Leader of a small and growing business, even if you have few or no employees.
- You are assuming HR/People related duties in your company.
- Your company is getting ready to hire, and you want to ‘get ahead of the curve.’
- You’re an established company looking to improve your culture or employee experience.
About the Presenter
Victoria Dew, SCMP — Dewpoint Communications
Victoria is the Founder and CEO of Dewpoint Communications, a firm dedicated to helping businesses grow faster, stronger, and more sustainably through great company culture and communication. Victoria has 12 years of experience creating and transforming cultures in more than a dozen industries and sectors, ranging from creative solopreneurs to some of the world’s largest technology companies. She is passionate about helping her clients create an environment inside their company that shines through on the outside, turning employees into brand evangelists, and customers into zealots.
Want to submit your own event? Create an account here